Updated WorshipSafe Protocols as of July 28, 2021
The Archdiocese of Toronto has provided parishes with directions to relax some of the COVID safety protocols that have been in place since June of 2020.
- Hand sanitizing is no longer mandatory when entering the parish, however, we will continue to make it available and we encourage you to use it.
- Donation envelopes will once again be in the pew pockets.
- The Tabernacle area will be open for use. Limited to 2 people at any one time due to social distancing requirements.
- Cleaning procedures for the pews and disability washroom are relaxed and we will no longer be cleaning in between masses. *** We will immediately reinstate pandemic related cleaning protocols if we become aware of anyone attending church with a suspected case or positive test for COVID-19.
- Physical distancing of six feet remains in place except for members in the same household.
- By-laws remain in place requiring the use of a face mask in public spaces indoors.
- Only the cantor is permitted to sing during the mass provided a 10 foot distance can be achieved from any other person in the Church.
- The Sign of Peace is to be maintained. No shaking of hands.
- Holy water fonts will remain empty at this time.