On Oct 28 and 29 following Mass, please join us for our Come & See Weekend.
Become engaged in our community and encounter our Lord through the various Ministries & Programs that St. Luke's has to offer.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to give to others or receive, whether you're in school, just starting out in your career, or seeking what God calling you to , or maybe you have a young family or in your twilight years; we have something for you.
We'll also be selling St. Luke's apparel, have FREE snacks, refreshments (provided by the Knights of Columbus) and more.
Come, and explore all that our parish has to offer, and See how God is calling you to live life to the full.
Some of the Ministries & Programs attending:
- ALPHA: An 11-week course that creates a space, online or in person, where people are excited to bring their friends for a conversation about life, faith and Jesus.
- BIBLE IN A YEAR SERIES: If you’ve struggled to read the Bible, this is for you! Over 250 MILLION downloads, over 40,000 five-star reviews on Apple Podcasts. Join the movement!
- CATECHISM IN A YEAR SERIES: If you have ever wanted to understand what it means to be Catholic and allow those truths to shape your life—this is for you! Begin the journey towards an intimate encounter with Christ.
- EDGE: Helps Gr. 6-8 unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
- LIFE TEEN: Strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
- PRAYER INTENTIONS & CARDS: Add any prayer intentions to each Youth Ministry Night.
- ST. LUKE'S PARISH APPAREL: Check out our NEW Parish Apparel
- CIRCLE OF FRIENDS:
- KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS:
- ST. VINCENT DE PAUL:
- ALTAR SOCIETY:
- CONFIRMATION PREP PROGRAM: Last opportunity to Register for Confirmation Prep Program in 2023/24
- RCIA: Join us in journeying and walking along side individuals coming to our faith
- UNLOCKING THE MYSTERY OF THE BIBLE: The Great Adventure Bible Timeline: This eight-session study program includes video presentations that explore all twelve time periods of The Bible Timeline Chart. Unlocking the Mystery of the Bible helps you get the “big picture” by showing how fourteen narrative books of the Bible tell the complete story from Adam and Eve to Christ and the Church.
- PRAY & PLAY:
- CATHOLIC WOMENS LEAGUE:
- ADVENT WREATH DAY: Register for our Advent Wrenth Day on Dec. 2, 2023
- OPPORTUNITIES TO FORM NEW MINISTRIES (HOSPITALITY & WELCOME TEAM): Be part of the formation and foundation of some of our new and exciting parish Ministries as we work towards an enhanced Sunday Experience.
- AND MORE, ETC...
Click "HERE" to download the Poster.